UploadBank (www.uploadbank.com) is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA").
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws.
How to file a DMCA Notice?
- Submit a ticket via the support page
What to include in DMCA Notice?
1. UploadBank link of copyrighted materials that you believe were infringed.
2. State that the use of these materials is not authorised by the copyright owner or the law.
3. Ensure your contact information and that the information are correct.
4. Sign your notice by digital or physical means.
How long for respond?
Within 3 Days. We take every DMCA notice very seriously.
If DMCA notice is found to be valid. We will proceed to remove the copyrighted materials within the time frame.
For more information about DMCA click here